CKC

CycleKart Tech Forum

Canadian CycleKart Event

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Albeix Al Beix E
Kaslo, BC, Canada   CAN
Count me in! I Live In Kaslo, BC (About 4.5 Hours drive from Kelowna). Have only recently discovered cycle carts and still researching and figuring out parts sources.

Has anyone discovered a Canadian supplier for parts?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
DSarch Carlo D
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada   CAN
Hi Al,

There are a group of us in Kelowna with Brian being our defacto leader and guru. He has tapped into some key parts and there are two of us looking toorder some parts soon. So if you contact Brian perhaps we can all get together to order what we need.

Woodysrods Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
Hi Al
Welcome to the Forum!
Looks like Cyclekarts are sprouting up all over B.C.
I have started a Roster, and hope to have a B.C. Chapter going very soon.
Love to talk to you and help you out in any way I can.
Call me 250 768-1912.
Good Roads
Brian

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Antioch Bob M
Langley, BC, Canada   CAN
1929 CycleKart French "LR2 Special"
Al, welcome to the crowd. As you will see there are a number of builders in BC with 3 built cars & a few more on the way.

You will find While you can occasionally find parts in Canada they all originate over the line & typically it is cheaper going to source. The rest just depends how much time you have to scrounge & build ...

Good luck & yes feel free to ask questions.

Bob

Rosengart LR2 special

http://rosengart.rzaplaser.com/rosengart-lr2-build/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-10 06:12 PM by Antioch.

packard38coupe Charles Lovallo
sidney, bc, Canada   CAN
Hey guys, I too am new to cycle karts and starting to acquire my bits. I live on Vancouver Island and although mature in age I am really taken by the cycle kart. Looks like a lot more fun than go karting which is my main racing hobby. In any event count me in!

Woodysrods Brian Woods
Great too hear from you Charles!
And yes, they are Fun and very addictive. There is a lot of good information here on the Forum to assist you with your build.
And yes, most of us are of that "Mature" age, but the cyclekarts make us feel and act like kids again.
We do have a "CycleKart Chapter here in B.C. which consists of a "Roster" at present, so we can keep each other in the loop and inspired, while working toward organized events here in B.C. for our members to attend.
Finding an opportunity to race your CK with others is almost a bigger challenge than the building of it.
Please let me know if you would like your name added to our Chapter Roster and I will get your information.
Good Roads
& Smooth Tracks
Brian

Woodysrods Brian Woods
The idea of a "Canadian Grad Prix" for 2018 is still on the drawing board and initial contacts have been made.
Insurance???? Is seen as the only stumbling block, but I am thinking about sponsorship by another organization that already has insurance in place.
Any suggestions.
Brian

carChips Avatar
carChips Victor Harnish
Kelowna, BC, Canada   CAN
1933 MG Magnette
1973 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Chip"
1989 GMC Sierra 1500 "Bush Truck"
Penticton Raceway Park.

Woodysrods Brian Woods
Thanks Vic
How are you making out with your CK refurbish.
Brian

packard38coupe Charles Lovallo
sidney, bc, Canada   CAN
Wow a cdn. GP. Say do you know where Ican get the wheels, having a tough time with these?

Woodysrods Brian Woods
In reply to # 26690 by packard38coupe Wow a cdn. GP. Say do you know where Ican get the wheels, having a tough time with these?
Hi Charles
There are Bike Wreckers, and eBay.
But, for my money I wiped contact Jack at Vintage Kart Co.
He has brand new ones. They are beautiful, straight and less money in the long run.
He also has some other components that you should consider.
We would still very much like you to become part of our B.C.CycleKart Chapter and share your build ideas with us.
Please PM me with your information or phone me at 250 768-1912 if you want to talk cyclekarts!
Good Roads
Brian
"Woody"

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1926 CycleKart French

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links