CycleKart Tech Forum

BITE BULLET

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

NickZ Avatar
NickZ Nicholas Zarkades
Beverly, MA, USA   USA
BITE THE BULLET

I joined the club in 2016, and have been looking at all the neat things and events that members have been
doing, I want in, my only conundrum was here in New England there seems to be little or no interest.

So do I get all dressed up and have no where to go???? No,I am going to Bite The Bullet as the saying goes.

I am currently designing a Cycle Kart based on the early Bugatti race cars.

I attend a lot of car shows with my Austin Healeys during the summer and plan once the Kart is built is to take it to those shows along with materials about Cycle Karting. My goal is to try and build a New England Chapter.

So if anybody has any ideas or suggestion please feel free to contact me.

I have designed the frame and i am in the process of building a miniature of the Kart so I can anticipate
construction issues ahead of time.

The name of the Kart will be BULLET 1

P.S. I will post drawings prior to construction for review and suggestions.

Thanks,

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
KART PHOTO.jpg    34.4 KB
KART PHOTO.jpg

Pierro Taruffi Rhys Nolan
Tamworth, Staffs, UK   GBR
1923 CycleKart Vintage "Voisin Laboratoire"
My first piece of advice is to get the mechanical package before you go too far. Otherwise you may end up not being able to fit it into the body. Guess how I know this smiling smiley

carChips Avatar
carChips Victor Harnish
Kelowna, BC, Canada   CAN
1933 MG Magnette
1973 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Chip"
1989 GMC Sierra 1500 "Bush Truck"
Welcome to the madness Nick. Guess what? http://www.cyclekartclub.com/phorum/read.php?5,6504

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bim9bill Avatar
bim9bill Bill Debevc
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA   USA
I am in the planning process and was wondering where you go the cutout of the person for your model?

NickZ Avatar
NickZ Nicholas Zarkades
Beverly, MA, USA   USA
I found an image on line and cut the pieces out of matt board and pop rivited them together

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1928 CycleKart Vintage

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links