CKC

CycleKart Tech Forum

Article about this years Tieton Grand Prix

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

JTremain Avatar
JTremain Justin Tremain
Oak HArbor, Washington, USA   USA
http://www.drivingline.com/articles/horsepower-horseplay-how-i-came-to-fear-the-race-car-and-love-the-cyclekart/

Well done article covering this years Adventure in Tieton. We even got in a couple of the photos!

Enjoy smileys with beer

"Magic Man"
Team Doin It Wrong

1929 Fiat Gypsy
"The terror of Tieton"
"The 1965 911 of cyclekarts"

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
gearguy Charles Schultz
Oil City, Pennsylvania, USA   USA
Thanks for posting this. A very nice article for informing other gearheads about cycle karts. My goal is to make Oil City PA a hotbed of CKs; the perfect hill climb venue is across the street from me and a downtown GP would be a hoot.

moto-klasika Avatar
moto-klasika Zoran R. P.
Bern, Bern, Switzerland   CHE
Magic Man,
Thank you for the interesting article!

Everbody who is new here should read this article carefully for better understanding what is CycleKart, what is cyclekartism and what are (should be) cyclekartistes!
It is written by a person who is outside of movement but could see it better than some of the insiders: owners of CK, builders of CK, wannabe builders, passionate obervers, dreamers...

Ciao,
Zoran

Zoran R. Pualić
(mostly living in Bern, Swiss & happy in my Belgrade, Serbia)

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1929 CycleKart Italian

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links