CKC

CycleKart Tech Forum

Peerless from N.T. on the way

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

krash Alan Burgess
Tucson, USA   USA
I must have gotten bad intel from Peerless or something changed, that is not important BUT I did not cancel order with N.T. am glad I didn't.

I got busy with work and stuff around the home stead, but long and short is tonight I get and email letting me know that the Dif I ordered 30-45 days ago is on it's way. At $90 and shipping it was hard to pass up….

soooo the collecting or parts has begun , along with source out the raw materials and ideas going onto paper… I have a car I need to restore but 'this kart thing' seems like fun where working on cars just seems like WORK and BIG bills. Now more with blown motor and grand plans ---

Can't wait ti get closer to the goal…having fun , and getting the kids into it too….

So any one looking for a Dif might want to contact them NOW and get theirs while they are still selling at this price??

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
RROLDSX Randy R
Delta, BC, Canada   CAN
Mine is on back order as well for $89. I have not been contacted yet but I expect it soon. Good deal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-03 09:43 AM by RROLDSX.

krash Alan Burgess
Tucson, USA   USA
It's here !

Long heavy box got here a couple days ago…glad I do not cancel my order.
I was worried it was a no show, and for that price maybe never again?

wow that thing is heavy.

Found sprockets and disc at Stanton - good deals- ]

Found a 'clone' for $170 plus shipping - with electric start…I hate pull starts, my shoulder just would not allow for that type of abuse any more...

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1985 CycleKart Speedway Racer

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links