CKC

CycleKart Tech Forum

Spec CycleKart Parts List

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Pierro Taruffi Rhys Nolan
Tamworth, Staffs, UK   GBR
1923 CycleKart Vintage "Voisin Laboratoire"
In reply to # 19092 by Macadoo Thanks, but still need to know where that page 'Is'. I'll keep huntin' of course, but thought someone may have seen the same picture. Thanks again for the Reply!

Sounds like one of the Austin 7 ones? You could try Dennis' BMW build, or Bobs .On the Gittreville site try this http://www.gittrevillegp.com/www.gittrevillegp.com/The_Cars_C/Pages/Austin_Seven_%22Boulogne%22.html

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
moto-klasika Avatar
moto-klasika Zoran R. P.
Bern, Bern, Switzerland   CHE
In reply to # 18981 by Macadoo Heya! Am a new guy, & looking at everything- great site! Neater cars! I lost my place where I first saw the 'Cycle Kart Tech Forum'. It was at the page bottom, with 2 other places to poke around & had a picture of a front suspension that is what I have in mind. The springs were mounted below the frame to pivots off a central, narrowed-at-front, frame extension, & shackled at the axle spindles. There was a narrow & nearly flat brace, like a long, narrow 'A' frame, mounted in the same manner, above that. I can't seem to find the picture again, wonder if anyone recalls, or has seen the same picture, or who might the builder be. I'm hoping it would be a club member! (Thanks from The Lost Guy!)
==============================================
Hello Mike,
Rhys was faster than I tried: that should be replica of Austin-7 special and you coudl take a looks at this topic/thread in this Club:

http://www.cyclekartclub.com/phorum/read.php?2,8428

You could see more variants in that competition for the best replica of Austin-7 special...

Regards!

P.S.: Rhys, YOU DO NOT LOOKS TO ME AS OLD GRUMPY MAN?
(or nothing more than most of us present here, as builders or voyeurs)

Zoran R. Pualić
(mostly living in Bern, Swiss & happy in my Belgrade, Serbia)

Macadoo Mike McCloud/M
Polson, MT, USA   USA
Thanks Pierro, that was a great set of pics! Wasn't the page I was looking for, but anytime I venture forth, I learn something, very good. I'll catch up with ya on some thing or another! Bon Voyage!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Macadoo Mike McCloud/M
Polson, MT, USA   USA
Thanks Zoran, appreciate the reference. I'll ck back with ya a bit later; payin' bills. Danged things, worse than gnats-the more ya swat,m the more there are. ( They seem mad!) Macadoo

Macadoo Mike McCloud/M
Polson, MT, USA   USA
Zoran! What a great list of where to spend my time! How did ya know ?! So many, & glad to see folks in Europe getting in on the fun! Thanks much, hope to hear from you again, Macadoo

refisk Avatar
refisk Rick Fisk
Frankenmuth, Michigan, USA   USA
Got the monthly Harbor Freight ad in the mail today. There is a sale coupon for the 6.5 HP engine - $94.99. grinning smiley

Pierro Taruffi Rhys Nolan
Tamworth, Staffs, UK   GBR
1923 CycleKart Vintage "Voisin Laboratoire"
Looking through BMI Karts for some other stuff, I spotted their "Trailer Mover Package". Substitute the axle and you have almost all the rear assembly. Still need a brake, but as a package this is very good value.

Frankenkart Avatar
Frankenkart FRANK S
NYC, NY, USA   USA
anybody selling a CycleKart rolling chassis

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

2015 CycleKart American

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links