AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

gt350rspeed Avatar
gt350rspeed Christopher Coffman
Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA   USA
1929 CycleKart Great Britain "Charly"
1930 CycleKart French "Carlylou"
You need to email jack at VKC. Jack@vintagekartco.com he will hook you up with pricing and parts

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Woodysrods Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
Yes, Jack is your man!
Just phone or email.
Good Roads
Brian

pierolin Avatar
pierolin Pierre Rolin
Montech, Occitanie, France   FRA
Hi all. I'm Pierre from the south west of France, metal shaper in a little car shop near Montauban. I start building for the son of a friend a 1/2 scale replica of a Alfa Romeo Typo B with an electric engine .

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
carChips Avatar
carChips Victor Harnish
Kelowna, BC, Canada   CAN
1933 MG Magnette
1973 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Chip"
1989 GMC Sierra 1500 "Bush Truck"
Welcome to the club Pierre. There are few few carts in France.

pierolin Avatar
pierolin Pierre Rolin
Thanks Victor. I've seen many members of the club on the members map. My favorite Old cars are from the pre World War, so it will be my inspiration. For the first one i need to build a car looks like 1935 European race car. It will be a little car, not a perfect replica, just a beautiful toy for a lucky young boy . I've a bigger project for later...

Little French Avatar
Little French Silver Member Fabrice B
PUY DU LAC, Charente maritime, France   FRA
Salut Pierre,

Bienvenue dans la bande ! Bon courage pour ton projet...
Si tu veux papoter un peu et partager, nous sommes quelques potes Français qui faisons la navette entre ici et www.cyclekart-fr.com

A Bientôt
Fabrice

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-02-16 01:59 AM by Little French.

pierolin Avatar
pierolin Pierre Rolin
Salut Fabrice,
Merci pour ton message, je ne manquerai pas de faire un tour sur le forum français ! J'ai beaucoup de choses à apprendre sur la fabrication d'un cycle-car c'est là mon premier projet et il faut qu'il soit parfait. Il y a un double enjeu pour cette réalisation, primo c'est pour le fils de mon patron et secondo, elle sera exposée sur notre stand dans les salons dédiés aux véhicules anciens. Même si le but n'est pas de faire une réplique fidèle, je veux faire un truc vraiment sympa.

Hi Fabrice,
Thank you for your message, I will not miss to make a tour on the French forum! I have a lot of things to learn about making a cycle kart , it's my first project and it has to be perfect. There is a double stake for this achievement, primo it is for the son of my boss and secondo, it will be exhibited on our booth in the salons dedicated to classic vehicles. Even if I don't need to make a faithful replica, I want to do a really nice thing.

bobbysumarsono Avatar
bobbysumarsono Bobby Sumarsono
Bandung, west java, Indonesia   IDN
Dear All,

My name is Bobby, i am from Indonesia.

In Indonesia, cycle kart is not popular, mostly people play 1:10 RC and go kart.

nice to know you all spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

fly44 Avatar
fly44 Don Nothwang/c
Hillsboro, Oregon, USA   USA
1921 CycleKart German "Chitty"
Hi,I the owner of Chitty,if there is anything you want to know just ask.We are here to help out in any way we can

Attachments:
DSC03216.JPG    66.7 KB
DSC03216.JPG

DSC03227.JPG    55.3 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
lkbot Larry Kolisnyk
San Jacinto, CA, USA   USA
Just found this today! I'm very interested. Been around race car much of my life, retired need to find a sport like this. I enjoy building as well as racing.
Lately was racing 1/10 scale short course RC truck til track closed down. I'm in So Cal and would like to hook up with others that are building. This looks so KOOL!

Woodysrods Brian Woods
Welcome aboard Larry.
It is KOOL!
Brian

fly44 Avatar
fly44 Don Nothwang/c
Hillsboro, Oregon, USA   USA
Dennis lives down in Arizona and comes up to Tieton to race every year,we have so much fun for three days.Hardest part is saying good bye when its over,all of the drivers are scattered all over the globe.I tow my Toyhauler from Portland up there,takes me 3-3.5 hrs to get there and $150 in gas!!!

oldbus60 Frank Chaney
Hansville, washington, USA   USA
Greetings everyone....I'm Frank from the Kitsap area (Washington state), and just getting into this Cycle Kart 'thing'. Ever since I was 10-12 years old I wanted a go kart, but my parents always said no. Well, I'm and 'old fart' now(69yo), and my parents are now playing cards in heaven and cant say no to my wild-ass ideas. When I stumbled upon this site and the CK concept I was hooked. Being a car guy, small time pedal car collector/restorer/builder, and an old hippy who has always had a VW bug or bus in his collection, I am now ready to jump in with both feet. Oh, did I mention I also have 5 grandsons all under the age of 5? What better motivation.....
So, now it begins.....all the research, planning, design, and eventually, building. I cant wait to start the engine for the first drive....just hope the grandkids aren't driving their own cars by then. Hope to see you guys at some of the events, ask a million questions, and join all the fun.......

carChips Avatar
carChips Victor Harnish
Kelowna, BC, Canada   CAN
1933 MG Magnette
1973 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Chip"
1989 GMC Sierra 1500 "Bush Truck"
Welcome Frank. Go to Tieton WA. on the 23 of June and you'll have more cyclecart fun than you can stand.

Woodysrods Brian Woods
Welcome Frank
You just described me ..........last years this time.
Went to Tieton, gathered info, and collected parts!
I am know building..........and the key word is "hooked"!
This is easy, cheap, and FUN!
Hope you get right at it.
This is a great Forum to ask questions, their are some knowledgable old farts here!
Good Roads
Brian

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1937 CycleKart American

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links