Bugatti FOR SALE [Ohio, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

CmdBentaxle Avatar
CmdBentaxle Silver Member Dave D
Federal Way, Washington, USA   USA
1950 CycleKart Italian "1950 Ferrari 166 F2"
Personally Wayne, I would like to see you get well in excess of 4 grand. Not out of some
desire to boost the cyclekart market, but because I put great value on the ingenuity and determination
required to create one as nice as yours. Steve is right about the misimpression people come under. When they hear things like "it's like a soapbox derby car with a motor" or " you can build the whole thing with a few hand tools and a drill" it diminishes the hobby in general. We re-enforce that perception
when we give stuff away. The more I think about it, the more I think you should just keep it.
It will never have a better caretaker.

Dave

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
carChips Avatar
carChips Victor Harnish
Kelowna, BC, Canada   CAN
1933 MG Magnette
1973 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Chip"
1989 GMC Sierra 1500 "Bush Truck"
Steve, I totally agree with you, if you add in the craftsmanship that goes into each one, they would easily be worth ten grand.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-04-26 05:08 PM by carChips.

k8ff1960 Avatar
k8ff1960 Wayne Smith
Cleveland, Ohio, USA   USA
Thanks for the feedback guys! People today lack the desire to become craftsman and therefore don't appreciate true craftsmanship.. Most of the fun for me has always trying to figure out how to build a part. You know what you need and the resources available to build it. Then comes the fun, actually machining or fabricating the component. My rack and pinion probably took me longer to engineer it than it took actually find a block of aluminum and mount it in the Bridgeport and machine it.

This weekend seems like a good time to drag out the CK and give it a run around the neighborhood, weather permitting. Video to follow?

Regards, Wayne

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
TheGIantTribble Avatar
Chelmsford, Essex, UK   GBR
That's a lovely looking CK.
Don't sell for less than you really want to, or you will always regret it.
And yes please to a vid, plus it might help sell it.

Azroddy Avatar
Azroddy Jon R
Mesa, AZ, USA   USA
I know i could sell that kart here in Arizona for $4 to 5k.

Jon R.
Arizona Cyclekart Club Member

Check out my Cyclekart videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvkqtC-vHIKjoizyjuGnH6g

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1914 CycleKart French

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links