CKC

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

shriners [SC, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

cam1266 Cam L
Spartanburg, SC, USA   USA
I am a shriner , and am looking for a kart to ride in our parades. any help ?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Antioch Bob M
Langley, BC, Canada   CAN
1929 CycleKart French "LR2 Special"
Cam.... sent you a PM, when you have a min.

Rosengart LR2 special

http://rosengart.rzaplaser.com/rosengart-lr2-build/

rodder-rick Silver Member RICHARD WOOD
MONCTON, New Brunswick, Canada   CAN
1929 Ford Model A "MYTFINE"
1934 Ford Model B "BOOGIE"
1954 Chevrolet Corvette "EXCESIVE"
1976 Chevrolet Monza "SPYDER1"    & more
Hi Noble.....Noble Wood here in New Brunswick, Canada with Luxor Shriners. I've been building mini kars for Canadian Shriners for the last 20 years.....most have been mini cars (46 to date) which are fiberglass bodied muscle cars (you sit on the roof to drive) on a chassis using go-kart parts and similar drive trains to cycle karts. I am in the process of gathering up the required wheels, drive train, steering and suspension parts, and body materials to build my first cycle kart to use in parades. If it works and is popular with the kids, then I plan to build 5 more in my shop to form another Shrine Unit...... my goal is to be able to have them come in under $3000 so the Nobles can afford buying one. As I build mostly Model A street rods, my vision is to have 1929-31 Ford "A" similar design body....roadster, pick-up, or other style of truck. As we say:"Shriners: Having fun and helping kids!"
If you reply with a phone number, I will call and chat.......Rick Wood

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
cam1266 Cam L
thank you for your response 864-706-1441

bobwilcox Gold Member Bob Wilcox
Riverside, MO, USA   USA
1925 Ford Model T "Speedway Special"
1934 Austin America "Austin American Special"
Hi Nobles, Noble Bob Wilcox in Kansas City, Mo. Ararat Shrine. I have just finished my second kart and have paraded my old one several times and also used it at a Car and motorcycle swap meet we put on. The swap meet has been a good source for parts. These things are attention getters at parades. You should be able to come in under $2000 easily enough. Good luck with your karts. Give me a call--816-587-1365.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-11 01:43 AM by bobwilcox.

rodder-rick Silver Member RICHARD WOOD
MONCTON, New Brunswick, Canada   CAN
1929 Ford Model A "MYTFINE"
1934 Ford Model B "BOOGIE"
1954 Chevrolet Corvette "EXCESIVE"
1976 Chevrolet Monza "SPYDER1"    & more
Noble Bob.....would love to see a photo of your "T"..... I'm gathering up the parts this summer and expect to start assembling my cycle kart in Sept. with completion in late January before I head south. If it works well, then the Nobles in our unit will assist in the "assembly line" construction of 5 more....as you know "many Shriners make light work"!!!!!!
That makes three Shriners interested in cycle karts here on the Cycle Kart Forum......maybe there are more!!!????!!!! What about an International "Shriners Cycle Kart Chapter"?????????? Let's see if there are more out there..........Noble Rick

cam1266 Cam L
will be out of town for a couple weeks will reach out to you then.

woodruff shrine club hejaz temple

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1930 CycleKart Great Britain

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links