AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

RROLDSX Randy R
Delta, BC, Canada   CAN
Ben:

Your Cyclekart looks exactly like mine!

Randy

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
RROLDSX Randy R
Delta, BC, Canada   CAN
Thanks so much John, my intention is to make it for Saturday but I won't be able to make the rain date.

Slyme Dawg Ryan Hanegan
Sultan, WA, USA   USA
We are gonna pull this off Saturday!
Cheers!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Slyme Dawg Ryan Hanegan
Sultan, WA, USA   USA
Ok guys its a go! The rain is to.the south and the track is in great shape! Pit Meeting at 11:00!
See you there! Be there be there be there!!

Woodysrods Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
Hope you guys have a FUN day at the track.
Sorry I won't be there this weekend as we are do the Grape Harvest on Saturday!
But, once my CK is completed there will be no more excuses.
I will be there hell or high water, ready to race.
I do hope you start to get some of the Gittreville guys attending....they are close and should have no excuse.
Good Roads & Fast Tracks
Woody

CmdBentaxle Avatar
CmdBentaxle Silver Member Dave D
Federal Way, Washington, USA   USA
1950 CycleKart Italian "1950 Ferrari 166 F2"
Another grand time at the Slime Dog International Motor Speedway!
All too brief for me however, as I was only able to come for the afternoon as it was, and then had awful
traffic all the way up. I was fit to associate with no one by the time I rolled in at about 3:00pm.
No matter. When I emerged from my truck, my mood was immediately transformed by the spirit that always seems to prevail there amongst the usual compadres, along with as usual, a few new ones.
This, inspite of the fact that every one of the 4 guys there ahead of me had suffered breakdowns! Of their cars, I should say. Only Al, with his Hotrod T was able to get going again to run with me, and also
kindly invited me to take his machine out for some laps. Thanks again Al. and also Ryan for running things so conscientiously, and Eric for inviting us to do this in what is essentially his yard, John and the boys for promoting the thing, including all the fun video work. All of you who have supported this fledgling event by just showing up, with or without a cycklekart.
As the sun set over the place, the engines all long silenced, Eric, Ryan and I walked around the property,
discussing possibilities, big possibilities.

aafischer Avatar
aafischer Anthony F
Redmond, WA, USA   USA
Agreed!

Thanks again to Eric for hosting and Ryan for marshaling. It was great to see everyone + some new faces.
Ryan hinted at the possibility of "snow pack" race once winter sets in. If weather cooperates, I cant wait.

Tony

Notso-Chinsee Avatar
Notso-Chinsee Gold Member Albert Lies
Spokane Valley, Washington (WA), USA   USA
This was my first time at circle track racing what a hoot. I came home tired, sore and energized. Thanks to Eric I loved the track and Ryan for his incite on how to stay safe. Looking forward to the next opportunity.

Al Lies
The "Not-So Chinsee" guy

Slyme Dawg Ryan Hanegan
Sultan, WA, USA   USA
It was great to have you and I love your hot rod and the history behind it. Glad to hear the long drive was worth it and look.forward to seeing you again.
Cheers!
Ryan

Slyme Dawg Ryan Hanegan
Sultan, WA, USA   USA
Tony,
Good to have you back and happy you worked through your engine issue. Even if we don't know what it was. And yes, it may be.short notice but if we can get in a snow or ice date we will.
Look forward to seeing you!
Cheers!
Ryan

Slyme Dawg Ryan Hanegan
Sultan, WA, USA   USA
Dave thanks for making it up despite the traffic. Also thank you for letting a few of my friends take some laps. They are hooked!
I look forward to next years schedule and good things to come!
Cheers!
Ryan

RROLDSX Randy R
Delta, BC, Canada   CAN
Had a great time and got a chance to drive some karts. Really appreciate it fellas. Slyme Dog is a perfect venue for these machines, They were given a lickin but kept on ticking. These karts Tony,Al,John and Dave(s) brought are amazing creations and each constructor should be proud. I’m hoping I can build something remotely as good. Ryan gave us lessons on the track and was a great race master and Eric a great host. All for fun and fun for all.

Randy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-15 10:51 PM by RROLDSX.

johnla Avatar
johnla Silver Member John L
Woodway, Washington, USA   USA
1927 CycleKart French "1927 Delage Gran Prix"
Thanks again Ryan and Eric for making this another great day of cyclekarting. Thanks to all who took photos and video too (I was especially happy to see that you captured the moment my axle broke!).Here's a short video of the proceedings. It sounds like we may be doing this monthly again in the Spring with possibly a 2 day invitational in late July/earlyAug complete with camping,cookouts, and who knows what more. If you're interested in coming to that, word is that you will need to show up at one of the monthly day races to be vetted, so please come out! John

bensko Avatar
bensko Ben H
Seattle, Washington, USA   USA
Love the video, as always, John and crew! Sorry to have to miss this one. It looked like a fun time and fortuitous weather. I am all for organizing more events like this. Getting closer to starting my build!

CmdBentaxle Avatar
CmdBentaxle Silver Member Dave D
Federal Way, Washington, USA   USA
1950 CycleKart Italian "1950 Ferrari 166 F2"
Yet another fine choice of musical score to accompany, and capture the feel of the
Slime Dog experience.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1922 CycleKart Great Britain

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links