Visit our Twitter feed for more great content
CKC

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

2 complete cyclekarts for sale in central North Carolina area [NC, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

brharris27317 Brian Harris
Randleman, NC, USA   USA
using GPS we clocked these at 45mph. now with 6.5hp engine it does take a ways to get there but with the CVT belt drive transmission and tall motorcycle wheels they really run well. We have the British Racing Green MG and the Yellow bumble bee model T. My Dad bought both the MG and the Model T racer and rode them around in parades in south carolina. After parades they were allowed to drive them back to trailer on the road and we used GPS app on phone to see what they would run and stayed right with traffic. The MG is about 44" wide and 96" long while the Model T is about a foot longer not including that stinger and setup for adults only. Pedal placement is too far for kids and you wouldnt want a kid to mess one of these up anyway. they do have a little patina now but adds to character. gauges are non functional but shows level of detail that went into these. Extremely rare to find and awesome to enjoy.

Looking for $2600 EACH or I will do better for both.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
CYCLEKARTM1.jpg    57.3 KB
CYCLEKARTM1.jpg

CYCLEKARTM5.jpg    68.3 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
CYCLEKARTT1.jpg    52.1 KB
CYCLEKARTT2.jpg    96.3 KB
RonJ Avatar
RonJ Ron Jones
Long Beach, CA, USA   USA
I’m interested...however, at 6-3 and 220lbs which cart do you think might fit me best? I know the Ford is longer, but I’m really liking that MG. Thanks, Ron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-17 01:58 PM by RonJ.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1925 CycleKart Speedway Racer

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links