2018 Bressuire GP

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Little French Avatar
Little French Silver Member Fabrice B
PUY DU LAC, Charente maritime, France   FRA
Hi Victor,

Yes, it's our favorite option ....winking smiley

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK   GBR
I have the exact opposite "issue", places to go, and nobody else to play with!
Even some of the kart racing classes (enduro type as an example) don't have to run under any rules other than their own.

Little French Avatar
Hi Rhys,

Why do not you try to take part in a few Historical Climbs with other English CKartists ?
For us little Gauls, the world of "big" has opened some opportunities .... winking smiley

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Rhysn Rhys Nolan
First step is that there has to be some other CKartists (I like that name a lot!) who want to do things. As far as I know right now there is only one other completed CK who wants to do things. I hope the others will now shout out! Having taken the Peugeot Quadrilette up Shelsley Walsh I'm unsure that would be a good venue!

Woodysrods Avatar
Woodysrods Silver Member Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
Fabrice
I have noticed in your videos, that few of your drivers use "Helmet"???????eye rolling smiley
Brian

Little French Avatar
Rhys,
Given the number of English CKartist here, I thought he was a few to ride ....

Brian,
What is "Helmet" ?
The translator does not give me an answer

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Morning Fabrice, there are a few, many who are either building, or talking about building, a few completed, even fewer who have said they will come to the first event where we have booked the venue.

Brian referring to helmet means "crash helmet" casque?

Little French Avatar
Hi Rhys,

It's sad to see that there are so few English drivers !
With an "official" builder I thought you were more numerous than us....

For the helmet, we use in all the races (same rules as the "big ones" when we ride with them)
It happens exceptionally that we do not use it in the walk or the parades ...

Woodysrods Avatar
Woodysrods Silver Member Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
Don't you love translators on computers???
Brian

Little French Avatar
Hi Brian,

Yes, of course, I like the translator, and I use it as often as necessary, but sometimes he has some difficulty translating certain words...

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Believe it or not, I knew the word for crash helmet is casque, but I do have pretty useful technical French.

TheGIantTribble Avatar
Chelmsford, Essex, UK   GBR
Personally I'm looking forward (dreaming) of the day, we Brits, and I'm including the adopted ones,
I'm looking in your direction there Rhys, have enough CKers to get together with our cousins over the water
and have an internation CK Grand Prix...Hell I'll even get the first round of drinks in!

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Personally I'm hoping that Fabrice will allow me to go and spend time with them at an event even if others from the UK don't go. More would be better, but I feel that waiting for a "team" to build might be too long in the future. Of course any from France would be more than welcomed at the Great British meet up in September.

Little French Avatar
Hi all,

Of course all CKartists friends are welcome in France !
Our club is researching to get a good track because our dirt track is hard enough for drivers and cars.
We try to participate in several GP sports cars, or Racer 500, and maybe one day we can organize a GP worthy of the name ....
We have a lot of hope for Garat GP! The track seems very nice, but I could say more thing on my return from this GP
I hope to bring some photos and videos.

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Fabrice, if you can develop a list of events and dates, as far ahead as you can, I will make every effort to attend something.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1970 CycleKart Speedway Racer

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links