Visit our Twitter feed for more great content
CKC

CycleKart Events Forum

Interest in forming Texas cyclekart club?

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

ron r phillips Ronald Phillips
Lake Jackson, TX, USA   USA
is there anyone in the houston galveston brazoria county or anywhere in texas interested in forming a texas cyclekart club

ron phillips 979-265-5793 enabru@comcast.net

thanks ron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-01 12:36 PM by Skye.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
jj2k John Jobe
Alvarado, TX, USA   USA
I'd be interested. Am in Alvarado Texas just south of Ft Worth. I know Texas is big, but seems to me there aught to be enough folks interested to form a club. So count me in and let me know.

John Jobe

Waco, TX, USA   USA
I live in Waco and I am interested in building cyclekart. Might take a while to clear my to do list and get started, but it sounds fun.

Ronnie New

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bemidjimac Avatar
bemidjimac Ken McDonnell
Sturgeon Lake, MN, USA   USA
Hello Ron,

I just saw your post today and I see it has been a while since you wrote it. I am a winter Texan and plan to build a cyclekart this summer when I go back to MN. I am trying to decide if I should bring it down with me next winter. What kind of response have you gotten? I am down in Los Indios but would be willing to travel for weekend events. Please let me know what you have found out.

Thank you,

Ken McDonnell
651-303-7054
mcdonnell.kenneth@gmail.com

Waco, TX, USA   USA
Still working on my shop and some small projects. Cyclekart is on the back burner for now. I originally wanted to do this with my grandson. But he informed me that he wants an Indie style racecar. I will still probably build a cyclekart in the future. But, back to the to-do list. More later.

Woodysrods Avatar
Woodysrods Silver Member Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
Show your grandson pictures of the cars that won "Indy" from 1923 to 1938 (mostly Millers!smileys with beer)
and old videos of European racers of that same era!smiling bouncing smiley
Woody

Waco, TX, USA   USA
Nice. But unfortunately, he likes the newer Formula 1 race cars. I will keep trying though.

Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
Vancouver, BC, Canada   CAN
1964 Vespa VNB 125
1966 MG MGB "The Bomber RIP"
1983 Suzuki MC GS750E "Kate"
1986 Merkur XR4Ti "The Rally Car"    & more
Moving this from Buy & Sell forum to CycleKart Events forum, also made the subject more descriptive

Webmaster, The CycleKart Club

Member Services:
Building the best online communities for auto enthusiasts.
stv Steve N
Houston, TX, USA   USA
I found this one on Facebook for pretty cheap. Eventually, I will build one but supposed to be in the Galveston Mardi Gras parade and needed to get started. Will be an Art Kart.

Attachments:
pedalcar.jpg    47.2 KB
pedalcar.jpg

Rich S. Rich Souchek
Houston, Tx., USA   USA
Ok fellow Texans.......What ya got cooking?
Located SW Houston, Tx. on the north side of Richmond, Tx.

Steve above with the pedal kart, did you pick it up? That could work with a small motor or just pedal.

Crauch Avatar
Crauch Christopher Rauch
Round Rock, TX, USA   USA
I think havinga club in Texas is a great idea. I'm in Round Rock, TX near Austin.

stv Steve N
Houston, TX, USA   USA
Yeah, I can pick it up. It's less than 100lbs. I was thinking of putting a small motor on it but will just pedal it for now. The parade won't be going more than 5 mph. It is going to be a crown for the base design with some other stuff added to it. I got some coroplast from home depot for the crown. Just got it painted yesterday but it was getting dark so I didn't get any pics.

Attachments:
thumbnail.jpg    45.4 KB
thumbnail.jpg

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1925 CycleKart Speedway Racer

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links