CycleKart Tech Forum

cyclekarts book ?

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

hutchhutchinson Avatar
hutchhutchinson Brian Hutch B H Hutchinson
Prospect, south australia, Australia   AUS
HI Guys
Has anyone put out a book on cycle karts to help with the building, designing chassis , engine placement, and suspension set up?
As it would be a handy thing to have.
cheers
Hutch.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
roadster1 Avatar
roadster1 Silver Member Allen Bass
Bellingham, WA, USA   USA
Welcome hutchhutchinson
What I did was look over all the build threads and pictures posted on this forum and read everything I could on here, then filtered out what I figured I could use and changed it to fit my build.
It really gets my creative juices flowing.
Without everyone's input on here I would have been on my own. Use all the information on here you can and that will give you a head start on your build.
Lots of good ideas and conversations.
Have fun
Al

1934 Maserati 2.9L G.P.

RROLDSX Silver Member Randy R
Delta, BC, Canada   CAN
Ya sure Al, after driving your kart I had to change all my plans. (Just glad I have yours to copy from).

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Smoky Avatar
Smoky Silver Member Don Schmok
Salmon Arm, BC, Canada   CAN
We don’t need books, we have the Godfather! Just search up Dennis Thomas, watch his YouTube videos, pic a car and away ya go.

I did this and built my CycleKart over the winter, and I went to Mexico for two months. Then in June I went to Tieton for lots of fun and excitement.

1929 Riley Bitsa

hutchhutchinson Avatar
HI
Thanks guys for your input. I still would like to have a book as one can read it any time and have it handy if and when building a Cyclekart.
Cheers,
Hutch.

RROLDSX Silver Member Randy R
Delta, BC, Canada   CAN
Good idea Hutch, go for it. I’d probably buy one. There may be a book already out there but I have not seen one. I know there is more than enough information in this forum to make several books. A lot of people have put a lot of effort to make this forum both interesting and informative. Welcome to the site.

Randy

hutchhutchinson Avatar
HI Guy
What's this about 17ins {43cm} wheels being hard to find in Australia ? If so what other type of wheel the same size could be used?
Cheers,
Hutch

Woodysrods Avatar
Woodysrods Silver Member Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
With all of those Postee Bikes, you guys should have the market cornered on Honda CT 90 wheels!
And there is no need for a book!eye rolling smiley
These are simple machines and there is so much in on the net and
so many You Tube Videos, you can find the answer to "Any Question" you may have.smiling bouncing smiley
Brian

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1950 CycleKart Post War

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links