CKC

CycleKart Tech Forum

New Members, Please Introduce Yourself

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Woodysrods Avatar
Woodysrods Silver Member Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
Yes James, we have to get some CKs rolling thru the back roads of B.C.
Even more beautiful from the seat of an open car or CK.....????thumbs up
Hope you can make a quick road trip up to the Okanagan for a CK Garage tour
in February when Martin gets home. We might be able to do a circle tour and see Vic's MG CK,
Martin's Austin, Ed's Farm Kart and new Light Weight, and my Miller and Ice Racer.....and still have
time for lunch at the pub!smileys with beer

Brian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-13 11:59 AM by Woodysrods.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Denny Graham Gold Member Dennis Graham
Sandwich, IL, USA   USA
1950 Chevrolet 3600 "Old Blue"
1954 Chevrolet 3600
Not a novel Cap. James, just a short story, and that's just dandy with me. I like to know
something about the guys at the pub that I sit across the table from.
I'm probably about the worst at penning short stories here. Some of the guys would
rather here replies as curt one liners, and these all informative posts drive them nuts.
But....those one line replies, in my opinion, leave behind more questions than they answer.
I'm very surprised by your comparison of the weather. I have this picture of Canada, since
it's further North than Northern Illinois, as colder that us. I mean, Canada is always sending
us these dang winter storms. Looking at the year round averages for your area, it's quite
temperate, so I can see how it would compare to NZ. I suppose it has to do with that
North Pacific Current. The guys a little further east in BC, like Brian's area, seem
get weather much like we do. (Hope you're shoveling snow today also Brian, else I'll feel
like I'm not getting a fair deal!!!!!)
So welcome back home and keep us updated on your build when you get situated.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL

Rich S. Rich Souchek
Houston, Tx., USA   USA
Hi guys and gals,
Ya got another new one from Houston Tx interested in these little critters.
There are so many beautiful cars and trucks out there, but my cyclekart would probably be an early Ford Model T roadster, probably with a pickup bed on the back to hold groceries.
Seats for 2.
Also have lot's of questions, mostly about how to do it cheaply with what materials are cheap and easy to scrounge up.
Was a structural engineer in the oilfield by trade, part time knifemaker, woodworker, and long time motorcycle rider. Am retired now.
Rich S.
PS: My wife thinks I'm nuts to be interested in these and wonders what do you do with them.
I just like to build stuff and have fun.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1922 CycleKart Great Britain

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links