CKC

CycleKart Tech Forum

Opinions on alternate wheels

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

platypus-oz Avatar
platypus-oz stewart s
nowra, nsw, Australia   AUS
Not all cycle cars are alike. There was a car called the Sampson that had smaller wheels. My mates Locomobile had 26 inch wheels from memory.. Some side walk cars had 8 inch wheels then there was the carnival cars. Some manufactures had a give away motorised car if you bought the real thing. I guess what I am saying it really doesn't matter as long as the spirit of the cars are there.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK   GBR
I guess it depends on whether you are prepared to accept what the cyclekart reason for being is.
They were never intended to be cycle cars, that's another breed altogether. Both have their place, as do, for want of anything better to call them pedal cars (adult type.
This is a CYCLEKART forum, there are other places for other types of vehicles.

Woodysrods Avatar
Woodysrods Silver Member Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
Well said Rhys.
Brian

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
MichaelR Avatar
MichaelR Michael Richard
Albany, GA., USA   USA
Well I can get to the barn, but from the air it probably looks like a WW2 gun emplacement camouflaged. This upside down tree is about 40 feet high. It's actually the whole half of a large oak that was broken off and blown about 40 feet before it landed upside down like a tirpod. Still trying to figure on how to cut that down and not get smushified. Still got to get to it though. I only have one large limb leaning on the barn, and one about 3 feet in diameter laying about one inch above my boat so the way it looks the boat is going to be a gonner though it isn't even scratched now. Life goes on.

Attachments:
trees.jpg    77 KB
trees.jpg

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1925 CycleKart Speedway Racer

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links