The Pub - Off Topic

A Day of Rest

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Denny Graham Gold Member Dennis Graham
Sandwich, IL, USA   USA
1950 Chevrolet 3600 "Old Blue"
1954 Chevrolet 3600
The Pub! The place…to unload when it don’t necessarily pertain to a Cyclekarts?
So, I’m bachen’ it this weekend, sweetie face has flown the coop to spend a few days with
the in laws. And I’m takin’ a catch up day today after a week of logging. And you might ask,
what’s logging got to do with Cyclekarts? Well, a large part of, if not the largest part of
building any project, is the getting ready stage. So I’ve spent the last five days laying in my
winter supply of firewood, i.e., getting ready for a long cold winter. I’m hopin’ to spend a lot
of time in a nice warm barn this winter. Got big plans for the Ross steering gear mods and
hoping to get a good start on the body work.
Now, so far. my catch up day consisted of takin’ the dog for a walk, doin’ my laundry,
takin’ the dog for a walk, watching some stupid vision, taking the dog for a walk
and just generally kicking back and resting these old sore bones, and did I mention….
taking the dog for a walk. Of course, I’ve just had to spending several hours sitting in front
of the confuser watching all sorts of opinions on how to string and true a spoke wheel.
Gotta go, the dog wants to take me for a walk before we hit the hay.
Denny G
Sandwich, IL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-27 11:01 PM by Denny Graham.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1925 CycleKart Speedway Racer

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links