Visit our Twitter feed for more great content
CKC

The Pub - Off Topic

Father Brown, Season 2 Episode 10 on Netflix...

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Numbers Avatar
Numbers L W
Shepherdsville, KY, USA   USA
Interesting inspiration cars and race course. Uphill, single lanes, and one car at a time. BBC detective type series set in the early 50s.

Father Brown Season 2 Episode 10 on Netflix...

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK   GBR
In reply to # 32949 by Numbers Interesting inspiration cars and race course. Uphill, single lanes, and one car at a time. BBC detective type series set in the early 50s.

Father Brown Season 2 Episode 10 on Netflix...

The very few seconds of a red single seater is a friend of mine with his relatively new build Alfa Romeo Formula 2 look alike, a car never built but could have been. That is at Shelsley Walsh the oldest race venue in the world, still used almost every weekend, owned by the Bugatti owner's club.

chrisenamels Avatar
chrisenamels Silver Member Chris Brown
Llangadog, Carmarthenshire, UK   GBR
I'm off to Shelsley Walsh a week Sunday, hopefully I'll be posting some Inspiration Photos when I get back, meantime there's loads of videos here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Shelsley+Walsh&page=&utm_source=opensearch.

Chris

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Sounds as though you will be at Bromyard on Tour Chris? I will have the Quadrilette there.

chrisenamels Avatar
chrisenamels Silver Member Chris Brown
Llangadog, Carmarthenshire, UK   GBR
Yes, hopefully I'll see you there Rhys, meant to ask if you were going to be able to make it.

Chris

Numbers Avatar
Numbers L W
Shelsley Walsh looks like a load of fun. Dangerous place back in the older days. Especially the pre asphalt days of gravel.

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
It's probably more dangerous now as the speeds are phenomenal, the top cars well over 100 mph on the very narrow road! I know I may well be the slowest, as I'm flat out at 35 on a level road smiling smiley

Carty McCartFace Robert J
Fresno, CA, USA   USA
In reply to # 32957 by Rhysn Sounds as though you will be at Bromyard on Tour Chris? I will have the Quadrilette there.

Oh, sure. Stick in the knife, then twist it. Haha.

“Not only am I going to this great gathering, I’m taking my flash car.” smiling smiley

Youse two have fun, and please do take pictures!

Peace,
On Tother Side Of The Pond

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
In reply to # 32963 by Carty McCartFace
In reply to # 32957 by Rhysn Sounds as though you will be at Bromyard on Tour Chris? I will have the Quadrilette there.

Oh, sure. Stick in the knife, then twist it. Haha.

“Not only am I going to this great gathering, I’m taking my flash car.” smiling smiley

Youse two have fun, and please do take pictures!

Peace,
On Tother Side Of The Pond

Chris will tell you after he has seen it, it's not flash! It will be the slowest, although I have a wee inkling there may be a Wolseley CK there if I have it right.

Carty McCartFace Robert J
Fresno, CA, USA   USA
Rhys,

Flash is as flash does. What on earth would I do with a 200 mph supercar? Where would I drive that?
A Quadrillette, though? Oh, we could get her right to the ragged edge! smiling smiley

And, it turned out to be YOUR car I’ve been drooling over. Haha. So cool. I, for one, think that’s about the coolest car a body could have.

If only it had a chain drive tranny...winking smiley

Peace,
Robert

dBlast Avatar
dBlast Vince De Blasi
Maple, ON, Canada   CAN
Here are some images from this episode:

Attachments:
fb1.JPG    25.1 KB
fb1.JPG

fb2.JPG    26.3 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
fb3.JPG    27.7 KB
fb4.JPG    21.8 KB
dBlast Avatar
dBlast Vince De Blasi
Maple, ON, Canada   CAN
more:

Attachments:
fb5.JPG    21.3 KB
fb5.JPG

fb8.JPG    27.3 KB
fb11.JPG    17.2 KB
fb12.JPG    12.3 KB
Numbers Avatar
Numbers L W
Yes, those are the ones. Very nice

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
The red Alfa is the one I mentioned above! Someone was very quick to get the clips as iit was only on air for seconds. William did say it was a great day, as he got 8 runs up the hill and was paid for it smiling smiley Spider is one of my favourites, nearly a century of Spider history coming up.
Bad error of mine a number of posts back, Shelsley is MAC, Prescott is the one owned by Bugatti club. How could I make such a bad error, senility brought on by Cyclekarts?

Tobont32 Tobont32 Na
Ny, NY, USA   USA
Oh, well! If we have to talk about races then my husband is definitely going to enjoy. He is crazy about cars and movies related to it. There are a few shows by Andy Yeatman that he likes to watch but other than that he will watch only car and race related movies and shows.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1912 CycleKart Race Car

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links