The Pub - Off Topic

UK based cycle karts

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

chrisenamels Avatar
chrisenamels Silver Member Chris Brown
Llangadog, Carmarthenshire, UK   GBR
Steve,

If you send me a friend request, use my email enamels@christopher-wyn-brown.co.uk to find me, I'll add you to the facebook page.

Rhys,

I'll happily be a moderator, if you can get Wes to add me, or I'll contact him if you prefer.

Chris

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
MichaelR Avatar
MichaelR Michael Richard
Albany, GA., USA   USA
Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK   GBR

Totally irrelevant Michael!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
WesR Avatar
WesR Wes Raynor
Leicester, Leics., UK   GBR
Re. Facebook, apologies to Steve and anyone else waiting. I do indeed want to hand over to someone else but don't know how! I think Rhys should be the man, proven track record. I have been trying to ignore foreign membership requests, not sure how they can help uk enthusiasts but maybe I am wrong.

PDXBryan Bryan Dickerson
Troutdale, OR, USA   USA
Hi from across the pond Wes.
I know it's off topic, but I would love to see a few more pics (video?) of your kart before you leave the CK scene. You made such a beauty and I may want to copy-cat it someday. ;^)
I was also a huge fan of your mag-racer Targa track, another a work of art!

Cheers and good roads,
Bryan

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK   GBR
Brian, Wes' car is currently sitting in front of my lounge. I thought I told you that about 10 days ago smiling smiley

chrisenamels Avatar
Wes,

Here's the link to how to add admins and moderators: https://www.facebook.com/help/www/148640791872225?helpref=related. Probably best to have one admin, and a few moderators, who can approve members and posts, that'll speed things up. Some foreign members might be worthwhile, those with a proven background, but that's something for discussion. I'd happily take on a moderator role, with the aim of keeping it focussed on the UK cyclekart scene.

Chris

Ukrobotman Avatar
Ukrobotman Steve Cole
Montgomery, Powys, UK   GBR
Ok as a UK CycleKart builder I’d like to know how many owner builders there are that are active here.
***Please note ....This post is aimed solely at builders / owners in the UK ***
I’d like to put names on a map of the UK to see where we are all located.
I think it will be helpful going forward to future builders meets and informal races
No idea how we will do this
Perhaps post up your name and location or pm me
Regards Steve
Steve Cole... Montgomery, Mid Wales

chrisenamels Avatar
Steve,

Chris Brown, Llangadog, Carmarthenshire. If you move your mouse cursor over "My Account", left hand side under the header, you'll find "Member Map" just need everyone to register and add their location. I'm on there, so is Rhys, and a number of others.

Ukrobotman Avatar
Ukrobotman Steve Cole
Thanks for the head up on the map. Didn’t know it was ther. Can’t see me on it though, I’ll check my personal deatails on the site

chrisenamels Avatar
Steve,

Under "Edit My Account" in "My Account" there is an option "Show my location on the Member Map", you need to check that to appear on the map.

Chris

Ukrobotman Avatar
Ukrobotman Steve Cole
Yes I’ve done that but I’m not on there.
I had a closer look at the map to see others in my vicinity. I found five members but none have logged into the site for at least two years, one in 2013, another 2014. I wonder what happened to them?
I’m near Welshpool just into Wales. Not far from Shrewsbury. I notice your South Wales Chris, probably an hour and a half away from me.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1930 CycleKart Vintage

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links