AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Woodysrods Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
Yes!
Beautiful work
Love the detail.
Brian

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Bitalli Vitaliy Koyy
Bathgate, West Lothian, UK   GBR
Hi Zoran

Hope you are well!

Just wanted to ask how is your project progressing? I have not seen updates since you outlined you original intention. I am sorry if I missed them.

Kind regards Vitaliy

moto-klasika Avatar
moto-klasika Zoran R. Pualic
Bern, Bern, Switzerland   CHE
Hello, Vitaliy!
Unfortunately, you didn't miss anything - there wasn't anything new after last posts!

As was said: successful people have solutions - unsuccessful explanations! (and, I have a few of them)

But, not to be too strict with me, there were some objective conditions, besides money that is always a limitation for hobby-projects (now, not essential or big). Last Summer and Autumn, I was working on the reconstruction of veranda attached to our garden-house! That wasn't planned, but must be done before Winter. Therefore, all the time and money, patience and persistence went there.... and, there was a garden by itself to work on it, until the late Autumn. There was a lot of rainy days: no work, covering of everything... In meantime, I finished treasure-box fro my step-grandson and the big box for garden tool, that served as the bench for seating under veranda...
I couldn't work more than 3-4 hours a day, especially with hard tempo.

During a Winter time, I could work neither outside nor in a basement of the building where we have our flat. Too cold in my humble "workshop" made there and couldn't be warmed up. Many windows are opened... I hope that I shall start soon, having almost all the components, parts and materials. Some small and cheap (bolts, screws, glue, paint) should be bought... Almost all issues are solved, at least in my head. Of course, it would be quite a modest project compared to your and a few other kid-cars made by the members of this Club.

For you - next time, build a full-size replica of Bugatti (any model) - you graduated at the general design and all details, just need more material?
For me, T-37 is even more elegant and some 4-cylinder engine could be found and modified to look as Bugatti. Maybe Brescia - but it is too simple for you?

Regards,
Zoran

Zoran R. Pualić
(mostly living in Bern, Swiss & happy in my Belgrade, Serbia)

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_0917.JPG    58.6 KB
IMG_0917.JPG

DSCN0199.JPG    64.5 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
DSCN0353.JPG    78.4 KB
DSCN0358.JPG    55.9 KB
Woodysrods Brian Woods
Good Job on the Garden House Zoran!thumbs upthumbs up
At least you were not idle!
Brian

moto-klasika Avatar
moto-klasika Zoran R. Pualic
Bern, Bern, Switzerland   CHE
Thank you, Brian!
I enjoy building it some 4-5 years ago, but reconstruction isn't so funny.
Maybe I am just older! However, I still enjoy in constructing projects, mostly working with wood, but... one day?
Idea was to build a teardrop trailer, but our small Citroen C-1 does not have a strong place for a hook!
Ciao,
Zoran

Zoran R. Pualić
(mostly living in Bern, Swiss & happy in my Belgrade, Serbia)

Woodysrods Brian Woods
Zoran
As I don't build anything out of wood.......when I built my Teardrop, I welded it up using parts from
11 cars, 4 trucks, and 2 motorcycles.
Here it is.......Miss Piggy.

Attachments:
Sleeper Trailer 340.jpg    33.5 KB
Sleeper Trailer 340.jpg

Sleeper Trailer 281.jpg    60.4 KB
Woodysrods Brian Woods
So if I had a Citron as a tow vehicle I would build this!
Brian

Attachments:
0907afce3449993952f6aa6977e37f1a--cv-citroen-teardrop-campers.jpg    52.6 KB
0907afce3449993952f6aa6977e37f1a--cv-citroen-teardrop-campers.jpg

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1911 CycleKart Race Car

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links