AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

carChips Avatar
carChips Victor Harnish
Kelowna, BC, Canada   CAN
1933 MG Magnette
1973 Triumph Spitfire 1500 "Chip"
1989 GMC Sierra 1500 "Bush Truck"
Martin, Tieton is June 15, 16, 17 this year.

Ed give me a call when the snow is gone and I'll bring my cart by for a buzz through your fields.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
farmkart Ed J
Armstrong, BC, Canada   CAN
Hi carChips. That kart krouse sounds fun although spring might be a long way coming. I started building the front axle today, should have it done mid week, it's a little different and I will post some picks soon. Ed

Martin HL Avatar
Martin HL Martin Hill Lonergan
angry smiley
Well I guess I won't be Tieton bound. That's the daughters Grad dates. Guess there's no rush in the build now, bugga

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
1908Rick Avatar
1908Rick Rick Eggers
Cape Coral, FL, USA   USA
I won't be going there either. I'll be attending a different race that weekend. The 24 Hours of LeMans.

Woodysrods Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
In reply to # 29392 by Martin HL angry smiley
Well I guess I won't be Tieton bound. That's the daughters Grad dates. Guess there's no rush in the build now, bugga
Guess we will have to work on a "Canadian Grand Prix" for you to showcase your new cyclekart and meet the other serious Cyclekart lads.
If we all follow Peter's lead we could have 10 running Ck's in our B.C. Chapter by June!
What do you think guys?
Brian
PS
Sorry for stealing your thread Ed!
But now you will have to start a Build thread for us to follow and see you new front axle.thumbs up

farmkart Ed J
Hi Brian Here are some picks. Where do I find this build thread? thanks Ed

Attachments:
008.JPG    61.3 KB
008.JPG

006.JPG    48.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Woodysrods Brian Woods
Hi Ed
Your CK looks great!
Love the Axle!
So you can just continue on here on this thread or start another one specific to your build.
Just go to the "Start New Topic" button at the top of the page and open a new thread....Call it what you want?
But, at least everyone will remember your name if you keep this one going?????
May have got a new member or two today??
Chapter just keeps growing!
I got some time in on my Ck today too!
Brian

Martin HL Avatar
Martin HL Martin Hill Lonergan
Hi Ed
That's a lot of progress for the short period of time you've been building, Ya know I'll be popping round a lot when I'm home. stealing your ideas and you know, parts, tools ect
Looks like a Lotta work into that front axle, old school hot rod theme for the rest of the kart then?
My axle will be hidden by the bodywork and a single transverse spring so a piece of 1 1/2" box section may be all I need.
Should be home within the next two weeks ish where as I was supposed to be off the ship and homeward bound today, difficult to do that being surrounded by water and all.

Laters

Martin

farmkart Ed J
Hi Martin It has been too cold here lately so it may be wise to stay at work! Here is picks of kart. I will start on the body next weekspinning smiley sticking its tongue out Thanks Ed.

Attachments:
003.JPG    67.2 KB
003.JPG

002.JPG    69.3 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Woodysrods Brian Woods
Looking Fantastic Ed......but just a reminder ( know you were in a hurry to stick the wheels on for the picture)...
Both your front and rear wheels are currently on the opposite sides the they should be.tongue sticking out smiley
Tread direction is specific on these and back tread is opposite to front, don't ask me why??confused smiley
Yes it is cold here too and I have been on the couch the last couple of days with a coldsad smiley Did get out there for a few hours this afternoon, but not a productive as I would have like to be..........nose was dripping on everything!
Brian

red streak Avatar
red streak Peter Nielsen
Creston, BC, Canada   CAN
Hi Ed check out my build which I just finished, it is all alum. show some photos of your progress as input from others is very helpful

farmkart Ed J
Hi Red streak I have been following your build, very impressive! I am looking forward to meeting you and your kart. thanks Ed

farmkart Ed J
Hi Brian Thanks for the tire hint yes I was in a hurry Laura was going buy with her camera so I just slapped them on. I was thinking of doing a roadster pickup for my cycle kart? Hope your feeling better soon. Thanks Ed

Smoky Avatar
Smoky Silver Member Don Schmok
Salmon Arm, BC, Canada   CAN
Well aren’t these BC Karts just looking fine!

I’ll be home in a month, and will travel anywhere to meet up with the new arrivals.

No Karts here in Bangkok, but lots of Tuk-Tuks.

1929 Riley Bitsa

Woodysrods Brian Woods
Ed
I am sure you have checked out Al's 27 Track Roadster thread.
He has some great pictures of his build there.
Brian

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

2007 CycleKart Custom

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links