CKC

CycleKart Tech Forum

Distractions!

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Woodysrods Silver Member Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
I know I am not alone when I say I get "Distracted Easily"!confused smiley
The common choke around the shop is to yell "Squirrel" when anyone sees my mind wondering off to another project!eye rolling smiley
So, I no sooner started losing focus on my Miller today, to take a look at my newly acquired 1931 Alfa P3 CycleKart, when a quick trip to the dump to get rid of the tree prunings, netted me this cool "Drift Trike".
Another project I have been talking about with my cyclekart friends the past few months.
O Lord, Please give me the strength to stay focussed on Cyclekarts for a while longer.........or at least until I get the Miller completed!
Good Roads
Brian

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
P5071802.JPG    48.2 KB
P5071802.JPG

1908Rick Avatar
1908Rick Rick Eggers
Cape Coral, FL, USA   USA
What's worse than distractions are interruptions.
Like when I came in the house a few weeks ago to go to the can, and the bedroom carpet by the bathroom door was wet. I checked under the sink for leaks and found none. So I removed the mirror from the wall and found a wet spot on the drywall. I cut a hole and found the copper pipe behind it was wet, but the water was coming from up higher on the pipe. Before you know it, I had cut a 4 inch wide slot all the way to the ceiling. I ended up removing part of the ceiling to replace all the copper that was left in the wall with PVC. Then, of course I had to tear out the vanity to do that. And the ugly wall paper left over from the previous owner had to go as well. So what started as a small leak in a pipe has turned into a bathroom remodel.
All the while the cycle kart sits and waits.

Woodysrods Silver Member Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
M wife can't understand why she has had to wait 12 years for baseboards?
But, there are just too many distraction to deal with out in the shop to finish the house???
Brian
PS
My last wife waited 5 years from to put the toilet back I n the ensuite after I took it off to replace the wax seal.
It was still in the closet when I moved out!
Sometimes easier to change wives!tongue sticking out smiley

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
rodder-rick Silver Member RICHARD WOOD
MONCTON, NB, Canada   CAN
1929 Ford Model A "MYTFINE"
1930 CycleKart Race Car "SHRINER1"
1934 Ford Model B "BOOGIE"
1954 Chevrolet Corvette "EXCESIVE"    & more
Outdoor shed with a "2 hole'r" solves the plumbing problem...and it's close to the shop...rodder-rick

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK   GBR
In reply to # 33237 by rodder-rick Outdoor shed with a "2 hole'r" solves the plumbing problem...and it's close to the shop...rodder-rick

Antipodean name for that is a "long drop".

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1938 CycleKart Race Car

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links