CKC

The Pub - Off Topic

the cycle kart forum question of the day.

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK   GBR
In reply to # 32283 by CmdBentaxle No, I'd be there too, begging for an end to this nonsense!
Louis, I stay away from your posts, generally. But once in a while you post something that actually flirts with being a reasonable topic. But I never seem to learn my lesson. However they begin, they always wind up in some whiney hustle.

I think this is where I step off the Speeddemon Express.
For good.

I have said a few times privately that Louise has ruined the forum. I think it's time that Skye either recognised that or loses the income he gets.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Woodysrods Silver Member Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
In reply to # 32284 by Rhysn
In reply to # 32283 by CmdBentaxle No, I'd be there too, begging for an end to this nonsense!
Louis, I stay away from your posts, generally. But once in a while you post something that actually flirts with being a reasonable topic. But I never seem to learn my lesson. However they begin, they always wind up in some whiney hustle.

I think this is where I step off the Speeddemon Express.
For good.

I have said a few times privately that Louise has ruined the forum. I think it's time that Skye either recognised that or loses the income he gets.
We "All" have to step away from his threads (most have already if you look at the numbers........if he has more than one reply it is usually him responding to himself) and pass over his post as though he does not exist until Skye takes care of this bad situation.
IMHO is should have never been allowed to get this far!
Brian

1908Rick Avatar
1908Rick Rick Eggers
Cape Coral, FL, USA   USA
On the other hand, you have to admire a person who put over 16 million miles on a 1970 426 hemi powered ?? with a Ford transmission in it( 4 speed toploader?).

I mean who else could do that?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1927 CycleKart French

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links