CKC

Custom Karts Forum

Morgan F4 Three Wheeler

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Speeddemon Avatar
Speeddemon Louis Poleet
Roslindale, MA, USA   USA
Hi Chris I will when my situation changes for the better. ! But i do wish you well on your morgan f4 build . my posts are not cluttering up the forum.! .nor are my posts meaningless.! . this forum wasnt just made for or being payed for and being maintained for . ...just to get praise's for anyones ck builds only.!! Hav a gd day. .cheers

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-08 09:32 PM by Speeddemon.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
chrisenamels Avatar
chrisenamels Silver Member Chris Brown
Llangadog, Carmarthenshire, UK   GBR
Right, my Morgan "kit" arrived this morning, pretty well all ready for welding, I know it looks short, remember there's 3' of scooter back end too.

Rearranged the workshop cupboards too, much better use of space, I'll be able to put a 3' shelf between them at the top and between them about 2' off the floor. Plus I've gained floor space giving me enough room to work on the chassis fabrication, just need to have a session tidying before I start.

Got to get those sails made before I do anything else, it hasn't been going well, so I did the rearrangement as a break from sailmaking. They have to be done soon, need to post the Cariad by the end of next week, so the Morgan's on hold again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-09 10:44 AM by chrisenamels.

Attachments:
20180209_145033.jpg    88.2 KB
20180209_145033.jpg

20180209_153113.jpg    24 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1927 CycleKart American

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links