We're back! New secure web server is online   Read More
CKC

CycleKart Events Forum

Dennis Thomas, Arizona CycleKart Club Member of the Year 2017!

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

SteveV Avatar
SteveV Steve Vinson
Phoenix, AZ, USA   USA
1924 Ford Model T "Viscount Vinson Special"
1927 CycleKart American "Mono Wasp"
Dennis Thomas was awarded the Arizona CycleKart Club Member of the Year 2017 trophy this past Saturday at our last club event of the year.

Dennis is the reason that this group exists in Arizona. Without his leadership and dedication to the sport / hobby of CycleKarting it may not be the worldwide phenomenon that it is.

I first met Dennis and his Cyclekarts at a car show in April 2015. Since then I have built two CycleKarts with my 10 year old son. This sport has given us many happy and exciting times. It has instilled in him the knowledge that you can make or build anything that you can imagine.

Dennis, thank you so very much for your kindness and generosity in sharing you passion through your YouTube videos and inviting us to your home workshop to "try out a CycleKart". You are a true ambassador of our sport!

If Dennis has influenced you to build your CycleKart or if he has inspired you to dream of building your first CycleKart, let him know on this post.

Post a picture of your kart and a story of how Dennis has influenced your passion.

Sharing "CycleKart Smiles"!

Steve Vinson
Arizona CycleKart Club

Design-Build-Race-Repeat

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
032.jpg    34 KB
032.jpg

20171105_143046.jpg    51.6 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
CycleKart 7.jpg    53.6 KB
cycle kart2.jpg    56.7 KB
Smoky Avatar
Smoky Silver Member Don Schmok
Salmon Arm, BC, Canada   CAN
His many photos and build videos made my CK possible. Without his guidance I don’t think I would have been able to complete mine.

I met Dennis at Tieton, and showed him my CK just weeks after it was complete. He shared in my joy and was delighted that he could help. He truly is an ambassador of the sport.

Thanks for your help, and congratulations on the award. I hope to see you next year.

1929 Riley Bitsa

Attachments:
CE657D73-B139-4686-B867-E05F4D02AD43.jpeg    39.1 KB
CE657D73-B139-4686-B867-E05F4D02AD43.jpeg

RROLDSX Randy R
Delta, BC, Canada   CAN
I think I’ve watched all his videos, some numerous times. I love his shop and the methodical way he goes about things. He has made it easier for me to visualize what needs to be done and how to do it. They are very entertaining and I’m so glad shares his passion. It’s infectious. Thanks Dennis!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
rhauck Avatar
rhauck Randy Hauck
Yakima, WA, USA   USA
1934 CycleKart German "Silberpfeil"
1938 CycleKart German "Silberpfeil"
Well deserved! Dennis helped me build my kart from a thousand miles away and he didn't even know it. His build videos were very helpful in construction and his driving videos were extremely inspiring.

Thank you Dennis!

Randy Hauck - Yakima

Team classic Brian S
Lyttelton Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand   NZL
A nice award given to a Great guy, congratulations Dennis, hope to get to meet you in person some day... Brian S.

CmdBentaxle Avatar
CmdBentaxle Dave D
Federal Way, WA, USA   USA
1950 CycleKart Italian "1950 Ferrari 166 F2"
A better ambassador the game has never had!
This award counts worldwide, in my book.

Woodysrods Brian Woods
Westbank B.C., Canada   CAN
Dennis has been my mentor as well!
I enjoy our monthly chats!
Congrats Dennis on a well deserved award!thumbs upthumbs up
The hardest part is the job ahead of you that came with the award for 2017.
It will be a challenge to find someone for 2018 that is equally as deserving,
Good Roads
Brian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-21 01:16 AM by Woodysrods.

Bow Avatar
Bow Reverend Bow
Yuma, AZ, USA   USA
1929 Morgan 3 Wheeler "BME RIP Special"
Congrats Mr Dennis!

Well deserved, and your willingness to share your knowledge has promoted this hobby more than anything else.

Bow

Cut it with and Axe, Beat it to Fit, Paint it to Match

andrewroudny Avatar
andrewroudny andrew roudny
peterborough, ON, Canada   CAN
1939 CycleKart German "The Vulture"
Dennis is the godfather of the cycklekart and a celebrity at our house. When we talk about eventually going to Tieton, it's always "to meet Dennis Thomas".

Cks are a wonderful, mad creation and there would be far fewer of them without Dennis. And far fewer "cycklekart smiles"!

"I never lose. I either win or learn.”
-Nelson Mandela

Speeddemon Avatar
Speeddemon Louis Poleet
Roslindale, MA, USA   USA
Congratulations Dennis Thomas . you well deservered it and earned that award many times over you been a great Inspiration and a good mentor and a good friend and a great ck teacher/mentor to us all .keep up the good work .. Hats off to you sir.cheers

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-10 07:42 AM by Speeddemon.

Wingman26 John Owens
Shawnee, OK, USA   USA
Congratulations!

Its amazing how many people reference watching his videos on YouTube, I must admit to being hooked on those videos as well.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1938 CycleKart German

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links