CycleKart Events Forum

Louisiana Karts?

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Racerflash Avatar
Racerflash Bob Gordon
New Orleans, Louisians, USA   USA
Hi Guys,

I’m still in the planning stages of my CK, but wondering if there are any owners in Louisiana or southern Mississippi that I could contact to see a build in person? Also of course to race/meet with after my build is done!

Thanks,
Bob

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
CatfishAlan Alan English
Bossier City, LA, USA   USA
Hey brother. I live up the way from you in Bossier City. I'm new to this site and usually work in wood but I'm very interested in the CK arena. I'm retired Air Force and looking at other hobbies. I'm still doing my due diligence studying and hoping to start on a CK this year. Hopefully a few more folks down our way will become interested in cyclekarts. Talk at you soon. -CatfishAL

Racerflash Avatar
Racerflash Bob Gordon
Hey Catfish, thanks for reaching out. I was just up in your neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago. Had business in Shreveport. I’ve been looking for a fun build project like this for awhile. So far I’m collecting basic parts when they go on sale or I find a good deal. Still planning the exact frame shape and body style. It would be great if we could get a few in LA so me could meet up and run them together. Another guy from Deridder contacted me and had already built two! Keep in touch with your progress and I’ll do the same.
Bob “Flash” Gordon

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
BigA7713 Anthony C
New Albany, MS, USA   USA
Hey guys new to the site been wanting to put one of these beauties together for a while I am located in north Mississippi but have been hesitant to build one due to not having any one to run against and don’t know of any events near my area but if you guys are building them and we can find more like minded enthusiasts it would be great to put together some events Anthony Big A chandler

Racerflash Avatar
Racerflash Bob Gordon
Hey Big A,

Thanks for your response. I’m thinking the same as you. We have a great property here in Avondale, LA, NOLA Motorsports Park. They have a full size road race track, autocross and drift pad, two gokart tracks and are now building a dirt course. I’m sure they would be open to host some CycleKarts for a small event.

Keep in touch,
Bob

BigA7713 Anthony C
New Albany, MS, USA   USA
That sounds amazing didn’t know that y’all had a track like that down there nice to know now I definitely will have to build my cart lol will keep in touch thanks
Anthony Big A Chandler

Racerflash Avatar
Racerflash Bob Gordon
Big A,

Check it out!
Www.nolamotor.com

Bob “Flash” Gordon

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1937 CycleKart Race Car

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links