Great British Cyclekart Meet Up

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

JTremain Avatar
JTremain Justin Tremain
Oak HArbor, WA, USA   USA
1927 Nash Legion Special "Legion Special"
Love the car and the sweatshirt!

In reply to # 33966 by Rhysn Just because I can! Not my cyclekart, but it is my cyclecar!

"Magic Man"

1927 Nash Modified: Legion Special
"Build" Thread - https://www.cyclekartclub.com/phorum/read.php?2,26661

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK   GBR
Justin, a true connoisseur smileys with beer

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Well a month has gone by, plus a few days, we get closer to the Big (Great) Event. So far it begins to look as though there might only be 4 of us. Lead a horse to water...Please UK guys we are doing this for everyone, not just us, so car or not, please advise us that you will come along. There may be a spare car or two. Participating at your own level, on't be intimidated and the best chance to showcase what we are about. There are a lot of other people at the adjacent kart track.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
chrisenamels Avatar
chrisenamels Silver Member Chris Brown
Llangadog, Carmarthenshire, UK   GBR
The caravan site is booked, so barring unforeseen problems I'll be there, no kart this time unfortunately.

Chris

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
You have made my day Chris! You are signed for guest drives. Cymru am Byth. (Hope I spelled that right!)

chrisenamels Avatar
I've told you before Rhys I'll be there, I don't say things unless I mean it. We're arriving on the Wednesday to do some exploring including Bletchley Park, as it's only 50 miles or so away. I won't bother bringing any of my wine, that can be saved for a two day event sometime. Got the spelling correct, the test will be the pronunciation, though it's an easy one, not like Eglwyswrw for example (not going to test you on the full version of Llanfairpwll).

Chris

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Llanfairpwlgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllandysiliogogogoch. and i can say it when it I have it written in front of me. (Sometimes smiling smiley )

chrisenamels Avatar
That should baffle our friends across the "pond". spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
Is that good or bad Chris? (Tongue firmly pushed into the cheek!) I might need a pint or three too get it right smiling smiley

Notso-Chinsee Avatar
Notso-Chinsee Gold Member Albert Lies
Spokane Valley, Washington (WA), USA   USA
1927 CycleKart American
1938 CycleKart American "Burd Piston Ring Special"
Me for one Chrisconfused smiley Rhys after 3 pints who would know if your right?

Al Lies
The "Not-So Chinsee" guy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-01 03:36 PM by Notso-Chinsee.

JTremain Avatar
JTremain Justin Tremain
Oak HArbor, WA, USA   USA
1927 Nash Legion Special "Legion Special"
I like beer too.....

"Magic Man"

1927 Nash Modified: Legion Special
"Build" Thread - https://www.cyclekartclub.com/phorum/read.php?2,26661

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
In reply to # 34538 by JTremain I like beer too.....

Even warm flat Welsh beer?
Apparently, according to rumour, Chris makes fine wine. Apparently, one day we will get to sample. smiling smiley

chrisenamels Avatar
Oh yes, one of these days, at the moment though I've only got about 8 bottles, the other 20 gallons is still fermenting. As for drinking it by the pint, that's not recommended, it comes out between 15 and 17% by volume. People come back for it, and pester me for a bottle, some even bought some I donated to a local produce stall, so it must be reasonably good.

Wikispeeder Bruce C
Tewksbury, MA, USA   USA
I'm looking forward to all the pictures and videos of this event. Wish I could attend, but an overseas flight just isn't in the cards at the moment (besides, I'm too busy welding on my own CK at the moment). So please help those of us who must live vicariously. smoking smiley

-Bruce

- Bruce

"Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

Rhysn Rhys Nolan
UK guys, who is coming?
I know Chris is, without CK, but that's OK, Graham Hill, Sarah Hill, ?

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Karts

1925 CycleKart Speedway Racer

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links